This is aimed to help you maintain your overall oral health and to show our appreciation to our patients.
How it works:
First, we would like to see you for a complete exam cleaning and x-rays. Call the office at (519) 76-SMILE to set up your first appointment. Once your teeth have been cleaned, you will receive a great discount on your initial teeth whitening in Guelph procedure. We will provide you with the professional whitening trays and initial materials needed for a one time enrollment fee of $100.00.
If you have previously had teeth whitening service in our Guelph clinic (or elsewhere) and already have whitening trays, you can enroll in our exciting new teeth whitening program for $50.00. When you come in 2- 3 times a year for regular cleaning and checkup appointments, you will receive a whitening touch-up syringe at no cost to you. If you have not already had whitening done in our office and would like to join our free professional teeth whitening in Guelph for life program you can enroll for the one time enrollment fee of $100.00. Included in the enrollment fee is the fabrication of custom whitening trays. Whitening refill solution will be provided at each recare appointment.
Lifetime Maintenance Rules:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must maintain all scheduled appointments. A minimum of 48 hours notice must be given for cancellations, and original appointment must be rescheduled within the following 2 weeks.
- Must not have any outstanding accounts.
- Must maintain minimum continued care as recommended by dentist or hygienist.
- A maximum of 1 whitening syringe will be rewarded at each recare appointment. (with a maximum of 3 refill syringes each calendar year)
- Lost or destroyed bleaching trays will be replaced at a cost to the patient of $50.00
- If a patient fails to comply with the maintenance rules and wishes to re-enroll in the program, a $30.00 administrative fee will apply.